King of the Kill King of the Kill

Really good improvement!!!

Having watched this flash at all stages of development, it's really obvious that you're improving and this is an entertaining piece of work. Good technique and I'm very proud of you. Thank you also for the website plug! :)

SevenSeize responds:

thank you. I will also share my pancakes with you. I have maple syrup.

HO-NEH HO-NEH

Very cool

This is a really funny movie...I feel bad for people who aren't reading the text...that's really where the funny is...if you're just watching the movie itself you just aren't "getting it" good work, very funny.

Newgrounds Museum Newgrounds Museum

Great Job!

Way to go Pox! A great bit of fan art, and a trip down memory lane for old fans like me...you do the CCC proud! Just a great movie way to go.

poxpower responds:

Have you explored the WHOLE movie? There is just so much stuff in there! It still wonder how I put so much stuff in less than 4mb!

SevenSeize's Adventure SevenSeize's Adventure

Fun game, and it has my favorite NGer in it!!!

Anything with Seven is schweet, and this is a neat little game. Avie approves.

Magical-Zorse responds:

watch out, you're gonna be in the next one

Attack of teh clocks! Attack of teh clocks!

Why I rank this so low...

While I understand parody has built NG...I don't feell it was right for you to go out and copy somebody elses idea, in and of itself, this game is fine, you obviously have some skills, but I would vote much more highly if you would show something that is more original rather then "OMG! I saw this cool movie yesterday, I must remake it changing only one little detail!" You're better then that I'm quite sure.

Vegeta Attacks Vegeta Attacks

Good idea...

But this needs A LOT of work. First thing is make it seem like Vegeta is actually firing the blast rather than it coming up from behind him...the music is a nice song but I'm not sure it fits in with DBZ and Vegeta maybe add his theme song from the series in too...definately get some bosses, make this a real game, it takes work but I'm sure you can do it.